Saturday, August 22, 2009

Will there ever be an end to all these books??? :: {Jessie)


Seriously. I'm afraid that if I keep taking photos of all the books I'm getting rid of, you'll get very, very bored. These are some hefty ones from grad school...among others. Maybe I should start taking crappier photos of everything. I'm kind of feeling a twang of remorse...at least for that Henry Miller book. Hmmm. No. This is a good thing. Today I got ride of 6 more thick literature text books. In all honestly, most of them are pretty good, but how many anthologies does one girl need?

I may have slowed down on my postings. But I have not given up. JUST ONE THING! Don't give up now!!!

4 comments:

  1. GIGGLE - don't worry, I haven't given up!! I have just had some timing and computer problems! I'll be back at it ASAP!!

    How sad am I that I am squinting at your pile trying to read the names of the books - I've got such a book problem.

    I'll never get sick of you getting rid of anything - go book crazy every day if it helps!

    And I pRoMISe I'll be back! You are not in it alone!

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to get rid of any of my anthologies just yet.... I donate boxes of books each year to the library but these seem to be missing that trip thus far! Not that I'm ever going to read from them again, but I do like them for reference every now and again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely to "meet" you.
    photos of books
    really are
    a beautiful thing...
    soulful & like good friends,
    both old & new...
    best & bloomiest to you
    in the new space
    you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) It took me many years to get rid of my textbooks, and I still have a few. Also, I made $80 selling the textbooks and spent $96 before I left the store :-p

    I totally appreciate the book pictures as I always feel like a freak trying to read the spines of every book on the shelves of houses I visit... here I can do it without trying to pretend that I'm not:)

    ReplyDelete